Author Name: admin
In almost every culture, chicken soup is always a part of a home menu. The ingredients used slightly vary from one culture to the other but the soup base is the same. Brands of chicken broth are conveniently available at any grocery stores which makes it easy for anyone to quickly make a nice pot of chicken soup.
Having said all that, we all know that there is still something different and delicious about a home cooked chicken soup without having to buy the broth. Doing this may be a hassle and time consuming for most people. But what if we tell you that it is possible to make a nice chicken soup in a short amount of time, out of a rice cooker?
We want to share with you, our followers, this simple, quick and easy chicken soup recipe cooked in a rice cooker.
8 pieces of chicken drumsticks (you may choose to do any other parts)
1 Ginger (about 3 to 4 inches long) peeled and sliced
2 teaspoons Garlic powder
3 teaspoons Onion powder
2 teaspoons Chicken powder
2 teaspoons Salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 small bunch of napa cabbage (about 200 grams) sliced in 2 inches width.
100-200 grams of mixed vegetables (example: a mix of sliced up carrots, squash, string beans, okra, bell peppers, eggplants, etc.)
===Use a rice cooker that has 10 cups capacity at least.
1. Fill rice cooker pot with water up to the "7" cup line indicator and put the ginger slices in. Place pot on rice cooker and turn on.
2. Let it boil for 5 minutes to extract the ginger flavor then add the garlic powder, onion powder, chicken powder, salt and black pepper.
3. Add chicken drumsticks; bring to boil and let boil for 10 - 12 minutes (this helps bring out the natural chicken flavor from the drumsticks).
4. Add mixed vegetables (push to submerge all veggies), cover and bring to a slight boil. Turn off rice cooker immediately by just flipping the switch to "keep warm" mode.
5. Add Napa cabbage (push to submerge) and cover for 5 minutes.
6. Unplug rice cooker and your chicken soup is ready to be served.
We hope you enjoy our chicken soup recipe and find it delicious!
Para sa mga Rekados visit www.Filstop.com